Free FLV Player is a freeware developed by Applian Technologies Inc. and is designed to play Flash video files on a computer. Once you download and install this software, the operation is as simple as clicking twice on the file you want to watch and the program will take care of the rest.
To visualize a video or a movie, you can drag and drop the file directly on to the player window
Free FLV Player is capable of supporting playlists and if you want. If you want to play something from the Internet, you just need to copy the URL of the site where the video is, and paste it in to the program window. Move multiple files using the drag and drop capabilities. It offers some display options such as Slow Motion, to make a loop in the file, or you can choose to enjoy a movie in either the small window or in full screen by pressing the option.
How to use
To visualize a video or a movie, you can drag and drop the file directly on to the player window or you can browse your computer and double click a file to open. The main window is simple and austere; it offers file information, time and progress of the playback and simple player buttons: Play, Pause and Stop. You can adjust the volume directly from this window or mute the sound with the Mute Button.
In this window you will find the option to view in full screen, with a direct button, and in the lower center part of the window is the progress bar, which allows you to move to points throughout the file. The loop button enables you to play a video over and over again, which is useful if you want to learn a lyric from a video clip.
Applian offers the Freecoder Toolbar with the installation packet of Free FLV Player. This app is a freeware utility, and its principal function is to record audio from many kinds of sources, and producing a MP3 file. The installation package also offers a demo of Replay Media Catcher and Replay Converter.
Free FLV Player 1.0 Features
These are some of the features of this program:
- Designed to play Flash video files (FLV) on computers
- Easy and user-friendly interface, which you can customize, with drag and drop capabilities
- It is a freeware software developed by Applian and available to users without any charge
- It offers simple but useful buttons: Full screen, Loop, Play, Stop, Pause, Open File, Mute, Playlist, Setting, Volume Bar and Progress Bar
- In the top of the window it offers useful information about the file being played
The minimum system requirements for a correct download and installation are the following:
- Operating System: Windows 2000
- Processor: Intel Pentium of 133 MHz
- RAM Memory: 32 MB
- HDD Space: 2.12 MB
Free FLV Player is a freeware offered by Appliance, designed to play Flash videos (FLV) and with simple but effective functions. This software is useful to watch movies in the format of most popular platforms, such as YouTube. Make the most of its simplicity and proper functioning.
- It is easy to install, it is lightweight, and it is easy to use
- It is a freeware
- It functions properly
- It only works as a player