Adobe Photoshop Elements is the new edition of this basic Photoshop version. Even though is not as powerful as the full Photoshop, Elements offers a very interesting mix of tools and effects to expand your creativity. Get the ability to repair your pictures’ color or brightness, or take out that nasty red-eye glow from persons and (now) pets.
Totally coordinated with Adobe Revel, share your pictures online or publish them really quickly on the most important social media networks: Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter… Upload your pictures to Adobe’s Cloud and order online impressions, cards and scrapbooks, or just print them on your personal printer. Also, thanks to the online service, access your albums on your mobile devices such as smartphone or tablet for free.
How to Use
Adobe Photoshop Elements is considered an easy Photoshop version for users with limited picture editing skills, and who don’t want to do much re-touching of their work. With the basic tools perfectly organized in an easy and intuitive interface, and with a large number of tools to give your creations the final touch you want, PS Elements is the perfect solution for many types of users.
Not as powerful as the original but with a very interesting amount of tools and effects to expand your creativity
An enhanced photo-managing tool able to find all your pictures from the exact place where they were taken, and to organize your album by things or people, it will let you control your pics whatever way you want. New and useful tools have been added to let you add your personal touch to your work: frames, graphics, and the possibility to write titles over the images, will all give you a whole range of possibilities.
The program also includes 25 guided tutorials to teach you how to start playing with the program. Even on the official website you can find a variety of Web links to different professional free tutorials and technique tips to download. On the most famous social networks there are groups and forums to help beginners to start with the program. Everything you need to get into professional photo editing—and once you can control Elements, try the jump to Photoshop.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 Features
This is a free-trial version. Check the latest features of the full version:
- A whole professional editor in an easy and intuitive software package
- Online support to give you access to your pictures wherever you are
- Create a memory map
- Enhanced photo manager/organizer
- Move objects into the picture and automatically fill the spaces
- Photomerge, to create the perfect group photo
- Panorama Photomerge, to create awesome panoramic pics
- Enhanced photo effects and tools
- Share, print and upload pictures online
For more information about Adobe Photoshop Elements, before the download, please visit the website check developer’s .
Before download, check if your computer fits the minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack 3 installed (although the Camera RAW function will be limited on WinXP)
- RAM: at least 1 GB
- Hard drive space: 4GB free space.
- Graphics card: 1024x768 with 16 bits, compatible with DirectX 9
- DVD drive
- Internet connexion for program activation
- An easy-to-use version of Photoshop
- Great functionality with most popular social networks
- Online support
- Mobile device support
- Just like the rest of the Adobe’s programs… very heavy