Microsoft Office Picture Manager 10 is a basic photo editor with management options. The software will find the pictures on your computer, help to correct, enhance and create a picture library. Using shortcuts you will always have all your images located and categorized. Share it online or easily send via email to your friends and family.
In 2010 this program had been replaced by Windows Live Photo Gallery but many users are still using Microsoft Office Picture Manager 10 because is a lot easier than the new program and offers better options for photo visualization. Download Microsoft Office Picture Manager 10 from our website and learn how to install it on Microsoft Office 2013 Suite in few simple steps.
How to Use
Once you download the software it will be installed in the same folder as the Microsoft Office Suite. You can access it through the Start menu and from the Microsoft Office folder or by right-clicking on a picture and choosing Microsoft Office Picture Manager with the “Open With” option. Creating the shortcuts is also simple. We can add shortcuts to the photo locations and add as many as we want to each picture.
Most users are still using Microsoft Office Picture Manager 10 because it is easier than the new program and offers better options for photo visualization
The retouching tools are simple but effective. Microsoft Office Picture Manager 10 has included: brightness, contrast and color controls; crop, rotate and flip tools; and red-eye removal effect. These are basic tools and effects, but enough for a quick retouch, to prepare images to be attached to any Word document or just to share via email or with your work group.
To use this 2010 version with Microsoft Office 2013 installed, just follow the following steps:
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 software from PHPNuke.org
- Start choosing Customize Installation on the Installation Menu
- On the option list (next screen), click on each program and select ‘Not Available’
- After that look for ‘Microsoft Office Picture Manager’ and select “Run from my computer”
- Basically we are telling the installation program to install Picture Manager and ignore the rest of the Suite.
Finish the process by clicking on “Install Now” and when finished, we will be able to use Picture Manager 10 in Office 2013
Microsoft Office Picture Manager 10 Features
Check out all the possibilities that Microsoft Office Picture Manager 10 offers:
- Basic photo editor tools
- Able to export in different formats
- Acceptable picture quality
- Able to compress images
- Different effects and image controls
For more information about Microsoft Office Picture Manager 10 feel free to check the developer’s website .
Before downloading this software, please check that your computer has the minimum system requirements to run:
- Operating System: Windows XP with Service Pack 3 installed
- RAM: minimum of 256 MB
- Hard Disk space: at least 3.0 GB free space
- Graphic Card: 64 MB with DirectX 9.0c installed for hardware acceleration
- Share your pictures by email
- Completely easy to use
- Works with the Office Suite
- Quite basic
- Not included on Office 2013