AVS Video Editor is a multimedia editor, you can try it for free in consecuence of it is a shareware. Developed by Online Media Technologies, and it belongs to AVS4YOU’s collection. Because of its simplicity and its point price, this software is ideal for beginners or for those who make home movies. It includes hundreds of effects with which you can obtain immaculate results.
It should be pointed out that this download is simple to use. It is timeline-based, and it enables you to control any point in the production process, from recording and capture to editing and exporting. If you want free guidance, AVS4YOU provides a official channel on YouTube where there are many quick and easy tutorials available.
How to use
The main window of AVS Video Editor has three differentiated areas of work: Media Sources, Preview Window, and Timeline. The Media Source area is the area where you can find the principal buttons to add content to the timeline: Project, Media Library, Transition, Video Effects, Texts, Voice, Disc Menu and Produce. Import the multimedia to add in your editing process, and add the music, the transitions, the effects, the titles, the narrative voiceover, or create a menu to surf the DVD you produce.
it enables performing any point in the production process
the Preview window has the basic player buttons. In this area, you can visualize the movies with changes and effects applied. In the Timeline area, you will find complex tracks with spaces for videos, audio from video, audios and effects. On the timeline, you will see the duration of each file, and you will be able to modify the speed of reproduction, the color of the video, and its duration.
The editing process and the application of the effects and transitions are as simple as the general operation of the interface: select, drag and drop. You can customize each effect, and even the music, with simple changes, such as the application of a fade in/out or change of speed of the effect.
AVS Video Editor 18.104.22.1683 Features
These are some of the features of AVS Video Editor 22.214.171.124:
- It supports most popular video formats
- HD editions. Thanks to its built-in video cache technology, HD video editions, are easier than with before versions of AVS Video Editor
- Classic editing tools. Cut, trim, merge, split, mix and rotate videos. Correct shaky recordings with the option to stabilize video
- Complex multitrack. Insert DVD Menus, effects, filters and transitions, audio, titles, subtitles and comments. It offers around 300 different effects
- It works with Blu-ray videos, from the capture, editing and application of effects, to the burning of Blu-ray videos on discs
- Capture video from digital or analog cameras, webcams and even from the Web, the screen, or a memory stick. Record the voiceover directly from your microphone
- Share. Upload your final movie to most common video-hosting and social networks, such as Flickr, Facebook, MySpace, etc., and from AVS Video Editor
If you need more information about this software before you download it, check the authors’ website
Below are the minimum system requirements for a correct download and installation:
- Operating system: Windows XP or later (32 bit)
- Software to playback: Windows Media Player 11 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo with 3 GHz
- RAM memory: 2 GB
- Graphics card: compatible with DirectX 9
- Sound card: compatible with DirectX 9
- HDD Space: 155 MB of free space
- A CD/DVD recorder is required, as well as a video capture device